Here are 6 products I couldn’t get enough of in April.
1. Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet Foundation: This foundation gives great coverage, oil free, stays matte all day (which is good for an oily girl), and they make my perfect shade #70. I purchased this from Sephora for $36.
2. Victoria’s Secret Airbrush Illuminating Primer: Loved the pearlescent color after application, the texture was great, I didn’t break out, and it really did keep my makeup on all day.
3. MAC 130 brush: I cringed at the thought of buying an expensive brush from the MAC counter, so I bought it from The Cosmetics Company outlet store for $30. I love how small the hairs are and how much control I have when applying foundation. Due to the size of the brush application takes a little longer, but the final look is so worth it.
(Sorry the brush is dirty)
4. & 5. Trader Joes Coconut Oil and Home Health Castor Oil: In my last post, I mentioned using these two products for my oil cleansing method and so far so good. I think I’m slightly addicted.
6. MAC Matchmaster Foundation: I love love love this foundation. I wear 7.0 and it blends perfectly with my skin. I used this foundation everyday for 3 weeks in April until I started using MUFE. Sometimes I even mix it with a bit of Studio Fix Fluid and I get the most flawless finish ever. Love! I keep this foundation in a little sample container so it’s easy to transport.