I’m so excited to see The Best Man Holiday tonight! This is the sequel to The Best Man, which is one of my all time favorite movies and one of the few that I can recite from beginning to end. Because this movie puts me in the holiday spirit, I decided to do my first holiday makeup look of the season. Yes, I know we haven’t had Thanksgiving yet, but the shopping malls have Christmas trees up and today I saw Santa walking around, so it’s officially the holiday season.
Since this is a holiday look, of course I couldn’t do it without a nice red lipstick and some shimmer, but I still kept it pretty simple. Below I have pictures, product details and application instructions. I hope you all enjoy this look as much as I enjoyed creating it! Happy ‘Early’ Holidays and be sure to check out The Best Man Holiday on Friday!
Products Used on Face:
- First applied Covergirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Foundation in Golden Honey
- Then, I applied MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC45 and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande under my eyes in a V shape and anywhere else I had I dark spot.
- I set the concealer with Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
- While the powder was setting, I applied MUFE Pro Finish Foundation Powder
- I slightly contoured with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Deep Dark then applied blush and NARS highlight in Albatross to my cheekbones and down the middle of my nose.
- Lastly, I applied RiRi Woo to my lips (If you don’t have RiRi Woo, you can use Ruby Woo or any other bright red color)
- For a little extra pout as seen below, I applied RiRi Woo lipglass on top of the lipstick.
- First, I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo in 70 Barely Branded
- Then applied MAC Saddle in my crease
- Next from Urban Decay’s Naked 2 Palette, I applied Chopper across my entire eyelid, then followed up with Snakebite and a little Blackout in the outer corner of the eye.
- I used a basic blending brush from Bdellium tools to blend the colors.
- Lastly, I applied a black eyeliner to my waterline, then applied two coats Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara
Thanks for reading 🙂