December is here which means it’s time for awesome (or the not so awesome) holiday parties. This also means carrying smaller purses, so you have choose which items are essential for a fabulous night on the town.
Check out my list of purse essentials this holiday season.
(Btw, these are items needed for touch ups throughout the night. I’m starting from a full face of makeup.)
1.MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Powder. This is my everyday go-to powder, so it’s necessary I keep it in my bag. The coverage is great and it comes in handy on the days when you have to go from work to the holiday party, or the nights when you get hot and sweaty on the dance floor and you don’t want to look a mess when the lights come on.
2. My cell phone. For capturing all the memories and posting them immediately to social media. And of course, the usual texting and email checking before my friends get to the party.
3. Benefit Yes, They’re Real Mascara. Another everyday staple item. Sometimes you need that extra coat of mascara after a long day to really make your eyes and lashes POP. I would probably apply 2-3 coats of mascara just because it’s party time.
4. Blotting Papers. A necessity not just for the oily-skinned girls like myself, but for everyone. That extra shine in the t-zone is not a good look in person or in pictures, and these will help keep your face shine free all night.
5. NARS Lip Gloss. Depending on the party(work or with friends) this will determine if I wear lipstick or lipgloss, so it’s imperative that I keep both in my clutch.
6. Red Lipstick and Lip Liner. Really any red lipstick will do, but I never leave the house without my RIRI Woo. This color is so hot and perfect for a holiday party. I always wear a lip liner with my lipstick because the it helps my lipstick last longer and that is so necessary for a night of adult beverages (lol).
Well that’s what’s in my purse. I would love to know what’s in your purse this holiday season.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram at : themakeuprebel and twitter at The_MakeupRebel