A few months ago I wrote about my love for Neutrogena’s Make-up Remover Cleansng Towlettes, but I have since moved on to something even better… The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths. I stumbled across the new cleansing cloths during a trip to CVS. I have always read how great Cetaphil is for your skin so I figured the cleansing cloths couldn’t be too far behind.
From their site…
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths will leave skin feeling fresh and clean – without drying out or disturbing skin’s natural pH balance.
* Convenient, pre-moistened – perfect for when you’re on the go
* Ultra soft and gentle
* Thoroughly removes makeup and dirt, leaving skin clean, refreshed and balanced
* Mild, soap-free formula cleanses without irritation – it won’t strip skin of its natural protective oils or emollients
* Moisturizes without leaving residue that can clog pores
* Fragrance-free and ophthalmologist tested
I really like this product because it is very gentle on my skin and doesn’t leave my skin dry afterwards. Also, one wipe really does get the job done. Definitely worth the $7.
In addition to the cleansing cloths, I also started using Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser two months ago. I was in the market for a new face wash and figured I would give the travel size a try.
From their site…
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is a mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes skin as it cleans. In fact, it’s gentle enough for a baby’s delicate skin. Designed specifically to work for all skin types, it is a simple, yet highly effective way to care for your skin.
• Our best-seller and fan favorite
• As gentle as it gets — soothes and cleanses, leaving skin smooth and soft
• Mild, soap-free formula cleanses without irritation — it won’t strip skin of its natural protective oils or emollients
• Moisturizes without leaving residue that can clog pores
• Good for special skin needs including those of rosacea-prone skin
The first time I used this cleanser, I swear I looked at the bottle multiple times because I thought it was lotion. This cleanser was soooooooo creamy and felt so good. I poured some on my clarisonic and started washing my face. My face was so soft and smooth. I am now using the full size product and this is also worth the $11, in my opinion.
If you are interested in purchasing either of these products, check your local drugstore, walmart or target.